Control Tower – Supply Chain is a central (Pan India) monitoring unit functioning within the supply chain division of Jumbotail and will be located in Bangalore.
As Control Tower Executive – Supply Chain you will be responsible for complete oversight of supply chain operations across different legs – First Mile, Line Haul Logistics, Fulfilment Centre and Last Mile deliveries, Professionals in this role not only need to ensure smooth and timely functioning of supply chain across various locations but also need to help in providing un-parallel delivery experience to the customers
In the First Mile:
- Support the First Mile team by providing visibility and insights by setting up process adherence checks and publishing metrics to first mile team
- Own process of first-mile pick sheet generation based on capacity available and inventory position.
- Co-ordinate and follow-up on returns to sellers/vendors ensuring items are received in the right quantity and quality.
- Co-ordinate for all exceptions with biz ops and FC Ops and resolve them on regular basis.
- This team will also track manpower and vehicle fleet performance in First Mile
In the Fulfillment Center:
- Work with Biz Ops for ensuring ASN compliance and ASN adherence
- Build checks in inward process, ensure all inwards are done within SLA and accurately
- Track put-away process and ensure timely in-stock of goods.
- Supervise cycle counting and inventory correction activity.
- Track and publish productivity report for inward, put away, picking, dispatch executives.
- Conduct complete RCA on fill rate issues and publish reports to respective stakeholders.
- Track expired and slow-moving stock with the help of ground operations.
- Follow-up with business team to ensure timely liquidation and return vendor
- Track manpower and vehicle fleet performance in First Mile
In the Last Mile:
- Ensure process adherence and follow-up with ground team to provide an unparalleled delivery experience to customers.
- Ensure first level escalation in case of any process failures.
- Ensure the performance is met and provide support and guidance in case of any lag.
- Maintain daily MIS reporting on performance for different locations- DCs.
- Co-ordinate with KAM/VAM/CD/FC/FM and resolve customer escalations.
- Responsible for Last mile planning and routes planning across Distribution Centres using route planning software.
- Ensure follow up on , returns, re-attempts, return pickups, goods replacement and damages exceptions.
- Ensure on-time manpower reporting and vehicle reporting. Work with capacity team to ensure adhoc requests are met to safeguard customer interest.
- Handle vehicle capacity planning, raising requests for ad-hoc capacity when needed across first mile, last mile and line haul.
- Work with on-boarded vendors to resolve all driver related issues faced on the ground
- Overview timely reporting and SLA adherence by all vehicles.
- Ensure complete reconciliation of logistics MIS.
- Publish daily report on vehicle reporting time, vehicle capacity and time utilization.
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Graduate from a well-known university ( Under-graduate with decent work experience can also apply)
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, adjust quickly in short time frame with limited direct supervision
- Ability to create rapport with others and build a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours if necessary (all shifts)
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, motivational and time management skills
- Excellent Facilitation skills
- Should be well versed with Excel, power point presentation
- Basic Knowledge of SQL
- Prior working knowledge in Analytics using Analytic tools will be an added advantage
We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by. If you-
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want to create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
we would love to hear from you…
You can reach out to us on