As a Catalogue Associate with Jumbotail you will –
- Work from Jumbotail Warehouse (Fulfillment Centre) to support Catalog team
- Review and validate the physical product content and system content and report the issues to Catalog team
- Capture the Volumetric Weight and Case Size details
- Do regular product content audit as per request in warehouse to ensure the catalog data is updated
- Coordinate with Photographer, Sourcing and Catalog team to plan the shoot at warehouse
- Coordinate with warehouse team to arrange the studio room and products for shoot
- Train the warehouse loaders and pickers team about the quality product to be picked and provided to photographer for shoot
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams including Catalog, Studio, Sourcing, Customer Support, Supply Chain Team and get the activities executed within timelines.
- Learn and create the product catalogs for food & grocery products which includes filling all the info about the product as per category guidelines.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Minimum qualification is Graduate/PG in any degree is eligible to apply.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in warehouse management.
- Ability to communicate orally, write and read (Kannada Must).
- Should be a self-starter who goes above and beyond requirements.
- Open to feedback, willingness to take initiatives and additional responsibilities.
- Ability to switch priorities and move quickly among different tasks.
- High quality attention to details and deadline oriented.
- Handle stressful situations, maintain composure, and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Willing to travel and collaborate with new people.
- Basic Excel Knowledge
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…