As a Key Accounts Manager at Jumbtail you will-
- Be the POC to develop and manage Institutional Sale Accounts.
- Be responsible for implementation and execution of ABP targets.
- Identify, develop and manage the Institutional Sales Accounts.
- Own full relationship across accounts through Customer Account Management and Strategic relationships with priority customers and internal stakeholders.
- Deliver the required Sales Measures as per the agreed scorecard.
- Lead the sales planning, development, deployment and achievement of planned targets.
- Report the key measures and insights w.r.t individual accounts.
- Work collaboratively with Demand/ Inventory Planning to provide Annual/ Quarterly and ongoing Sales Forecasting.
- Build strong relationship with all colleagues and partners to ensure superior service.
- Develop actionable on consumer understanding through regular consumer contacts or other appropriate means.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in any stream.
- Proven 2-5 years of experience in Sales. Exposure in Agri commodities will be an added advantage.
- Ability to build sustainable Business relationships.
- Proven track record as performer, skills including initiative, analytical skills and communication.
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive and independent in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Reasonable knowledge of Account Management.
- Ability to understand Business Strategies, tactics and implement measurable Plans.
- Result oriented approach and a sense of independence, entrepreneurship and self-motivation.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across functions within the organisation.
- Problem Solving and decision making attitude.
- Strong attitude to be a team player.
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…