You will get an opportunity to shape your future in an emerging e-commerce company focussed on Food and Grocery in the role of a Key Account Manager.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision and, possess a high degree of problem solving skills. Operating in a rapidly evolving environment will require the candidate to be comfortable dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The role will involve working closely with seller/s to solve for customer/consumer problems on an ongoing basis keeping short, medium & long term objectives in mind. Seller metrics have to be tracked rigorously for a number of parameters around ensuring the best experience for a customer interaction with the sellers’ products and services, while ensuring that revenue and margin targets are met. Vendor development by the seller and for the seller will form an important input to ensuring success.
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Ability to think on your feet and take decisions quickly.
- Ability to shape and improve processes.
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion.
- Highly analytical.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, and strong work ethic.
- Strong business fundamentals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of technology and business.
- Willingness to travel within and across cities.
Desired background & qualifications
- 1-4 years of experience in a BD/KAM function.
- Educational background – Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred but open to individuals with relevant experience.
- Exposure to food/FMCG industry and e-commerce would be an added advantage.
- Strong grasp over English, Kannada and Hindi languages.