As a Category Manager at Jumbotail you will-
- Develop a thorough understanding of the category including the customer needs, products in the market, the manufacturers, the trade (traditional and modern) and be on top of trends that shape the category and product vertical.
- Plan and execute category / brand / product launches seamlessly by working closely with all the teams within the organisation.
- Define, refine and track metrics which help in assessing the health and progress of the category.
- Seek continuous feedback from the consumers through online and offline mechanisms to get a feel of the constantly evolving customer requirements.
- Be responsible for the P n L of the category.
- Drive traffic through intelligent merchandising and promotions.
- Work closely with the account managers and buying team to plan inventory and ensure smooth operations.
- Work closely with the product team by providing continuous feedback on improvements in UI and UX of the app basis constant interactions with the customers.
- Leverage product capabilities and actively drive innovation in product requirements.
- Work closely with the brand teams of manufacturers to drive specific campaigns and promotions to drive user engagement & orders.
- Drive quick experiments in merchandising and marketing – set targets, measure, evaluate, repeat or discard and scale.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles.
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- An analytical mind with a thinking ability.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Exposure to SQL, R or similar data analysis tools would be an added advantage
- MBA from a tier-I college would an added advantage
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you..