As a Territory Manager with Jumbotail you will-
- Acquire new kirana customers in the verticals provided and maintain their accounts
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customers’ needs and requirements
- Be the POC to guide and assist the customers to ensure seamless experience with Jumbotail
- Drive adoption for technology based solutions for the customers
- Own the entire life cycle – Acquisition-Growth-Retention-Evangelism – by developing trusted relationships with a portfolio of key customers and ensuring they are engaged, nurtured, and converted to Evangelists
- Interact with stakeholders within Jumbotail on Day-to-Day basis at all times and represent customer interests.
- Engage with customers, identify their core needs and problems, and help the customers grow their business using Jumbotail platform. Help Jumbotail become an increasing part of the customers’ business and daily life.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Build and lead a strong team to address the requirements of the customers and drive targets through the team
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Serve as the on ground support for PO management and also look at on time shipment, delivery of promised goods.
- Identify and correct errors, maintain records of work received and work performed etc
- Coordinate with the Stakeholders to evaluate the margins in order to negotiate with the customers.
- Become a part of customer’s decision making process
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Post Graduate degree in Business management.
- Experience in B2B sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Team management/People management Skills
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Creative and analytical problem solving skills
- Strong team player and a leader
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want to create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
..we would like to hear from you…