We are looking for Supply Chain leaders to bootstrap our supply chain operations, and lead our efforts to build a technology powered supply chain for wholesale food and grocery ecosystem from scratch.
- Bootstrapping a brand new, innovative supply chain design, and build the operations from scratch – First mile to Last Mile.
- Define the supply chain strategy, and vision; work with cross functional teams to drive the implementation of innovative supply chain models, and make Jumbotail supply chain a competitive differentiator.
- Work with product and technology teams to help them define the supply chain technologies, in order to completely automate processes and build a distributed supply chain platform.
- Negotiate with 3PL providers for capacity, and drive integration of 3PL capacity into the operations.
- Build and Lead the entire ground operations team from scratch, and create the right incentive plans for delivery/ground staff.
- Fleet management; working with 3p providers of fleet for liaison and contracting
- Train operations teams to follow defined operational processes, and deliver great customer experience, and drive efficiency.
- Build Lean, scalable processes to scale the supply chain design and implementation to multiple cities. Write SOPs to standardize the processes.
- Perform capacity planning, network topology design, route planning and optimization, implement data driven and traceability via tech driven ops processes.
- Work with fulfilment centre teams and integrate with their operations processes.
- Define the processes for Cash on Delivery, and Manage operations for Cash on Delivery, through the entire cash lifecycle after delivery.
- Strong academic and professional track record. Consistent accomplishment and career progression, and a demonstrated ability to deliver results.
- High level of ownership, and ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to go on ground, gather requirements, think out of the box solutions, define processes, and implement, and iterate.
- 4-8 years of experience of which min 2+ years in in supply chain planning or operations.
- Experience in Ecommerce/Retail or FMCG manufacturing domain is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability in building and developing a strong team. 2+ years of experience in leading teams and developing people in operations domain.
- Ability to train and educate large operations employees base to follow laid down processes. Knowledge of six-sigma, Lean, Kaizen, TQM etc a great plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Ability to use data to drive decisions and gather insights. 3+ years of advanced analytical and problem solving skills. Must have good experience in using data tools like R, SQL, SAS or other data analytics tools.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with planning and budgeting
- MBA from a top tier institute.
… have a technology mindset
… love solving real world problems using technology
… Build and lead great teams
… can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
… can envision a great future that you want create
… have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
… work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
… can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..