As an Analyst – Decision Science at Jumbotail you will –
- Collaborate with the business and the product teams and aid them to take data driven decisions
- Generate pricing insights by performing pricing analysis and build pricing models, and devising merchandising strategies for food and grocery products sold on the platform.
- Lead investigations into multiple streams of product data, analyze behavioral and click through data, and build user behavior models, and data visualization on user funnels; Work, analyze, evaluate, and generate insights on the how users are interacting with our products and factor that into our pricing/merchandising models.
- Provide insights to the product team to develop new methods for optimizing product performance, selection strategies, and inventory guidance to drive GMV/CX goals.
- Research and develop new frameworks, models and processes for computing product affinity scores, and demand supply curves, based on behavioral and transactional data.
- Design experiments to answer targeted questions and conduct exploratory data analysis in high dimensions.
- Build business cases and models to quantify new opportunities, using data and solid business judgment
- Build credit model for our customers and help us understand whom should we lend.
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- A bachelor’s degree in Statistics or other quantitative disciplines such as Engineering, Applied Mathematics, etc from IIT/BITS/IISc.
- 1-5 years professional experience in an analytical role
- Experience in working with large data sets, thorough knowledge of SQL, and top data mining softwares + data viz tools like Tableau software
- Experience in building time series modeling & user behavior modeling
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions. Willingness to learn new techniques. Excellent communication skills.
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth cross functional environment.
- A team player attitude and passion to deliver results.
We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…feel free to reach out to us at