As a Supply Chain Analyst at Jumbotail you will-
- Design Last Mile Hub Locations, hub layout and number of hubs for last mile based on demand trends and TAT for delivery. Also keeping in mind the customer experience metrics of Supply Chain
- Keep record of type of vehicles needed for last mile deliveries and Route plan for deliveries
- Design Fulfillment center Reverse, Forward and lateral supply chain
- Design and Optimize just-in- time and inventory owned First Mile Supply Chain per TAT provided by seller and vendor management team. Making data based decision on designing #of vehicle and other resources needed, virtual/physical inwarding locations
- Pilot intracity and intercity SCM design project for groceries, F&V and dairy products and initial process and clearly measure the success of these pilot projects.
- Optimize route planning for First Mile pickups and Last Mile deliveries
- Design processes and controls for efficient operations and executing the process on round
- Write SOP and engineer-re- engineer processes
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- B.Tech with 2+ years of experience in designing supply chain and route optimization in leading ecommerce marketplace and pure logistics companies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A sincere bias for action and be passionate about achieving results and driving production through efficiency and process improvement
- Ability to manage detail and establish root cause
- Inclination to operate with flexibility and commit the time required to get the job done.
- Ability to work with flexible work shifts, including weekends, in an operational 7/365 environment
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…