As a Sourcing Specialist with Jumbotail you will-
- Be responsible for growing the Sourcing function for certain Category/ Categories by identifying and growing Suppliers to meet Business Plans.
- Work with cross functional teams to drive execution of projects.
- Resolve commercial situations, build strong trust-based relationships with suppliers & team
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies to meet business requirements.
- Identify and assess new and existing supplier capabilities and make recommendations on supplier acceptability.
- Conduct qualification & competitive analysis of Supplier’s products / services
- Contract and price negotiations with suppliers and ensuring setup of contracts with the right checks and balances.
- Act as a specialist for his/her Categories – Market Intelligence, Data Analytics, Contract Management, Support for tools like eSourcing, Contract Lifecycle Management, and Procurement Master Data.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Develop alternate source & risk mitigation strategies
- Supplier Management of selected suppliers
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in any stream
- Proven experience of 2-5 years in Sourcing and Supplier management
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate pricing and contracts
- Ability to build trust-based relationships with suppliers & team
- Demonstrated a “hands-on” style and willingness to engage proactively with managers, directors and vice-presidents
- Ability to present information (prepare reports, rationale and recommendations clearly and concisely to all levels of management
- Strong organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrated strong self-initiative, sense of urgency and customer relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive and independent in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Reasonable knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement, Price and Contract negotiation, Supplier/ Product Evaluation
- Result oriented approach with a sense of independence, entrepreneurship and self-motivation
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across functions within the organisation
- Problem Solving and decision making attitude
- Strong attitude to be a team player
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you..