As an Quality Analyst – Customer Experience at Jumbotail you will-
- Be responsible for reviewing the case management to ensure that they are meeting customer needs and requirements.
- Achieve queue productivity requirements including the number of calls monitored per month, per consultant, and on schedule.
- Compile and share daily, weekly and monthly monitoring reports.
- Facilitate and participate in calibration sessions with leadership as required.
- Facilitate remote monitoring sessions if needed.
- Provide effective coaching / mentoring to consultants to improve performance.
- Act as a mentor and provide recommendations to improve consultant performance through changes in process flows, scripting, etc.
- Demonstrate expertises and comprehension of quality standards.
- Come up with monthly queue wise TNA by identifying training deficiencies, trends, gaps and additional needs, through performing various forms of call monitoring.
- Participate in answering calls when needed or in training classes as an assistant, trainer and Subject Matter Expert.
- Maintain quality scoring forms, definitions and publish regularly.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Graduate or Post graduate degree in any discipline
- 1-3 years of experience as quality analyst in customer service or seller support function
- Strong interpersonal skill and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers,clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to deliver positive and negative feedback effectively
- Sound organizational and team-building skills
- Computer skills- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, Microsoft Office & Windows, Android Apps
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Ability to work with our customers that are business owners and very particular about their day to day operations.
- Keep in touch with Customers and Processes through taking calls for stipulated amount of time
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule
- Flexibility with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, coach to higher performance and recommend corrective approaches
- Ability to conduct regular dip checks to keep a tracker on the team & understanding of policies and procedures, website changes, new products and processes
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…