As a Customer Delight Executive at Jumbotail you will-
- Create a world class customer experience, and we intend to build our customer delight operations as a center of excellence and a source of competitive advantage.
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products, services, receive orders, cancel orders, and obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers requests.
- Research and review policies regularly and communicate effective solutions to a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Make regular calls to existing customers or potential customers to provide education, support, troubleshooting and sales information, related to products or services we offer.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service or Seller Support function.
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi, English and Kannada is a must
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers base
- Excellent customer issue documentation skills
- Good listening ability to understand customer issues very clearly and provide resolution.
- Ability to function independently as well as in a team.
- Familiarity with Microsoft excel, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer and Android App
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Ability to work with our customers that are business owners and very particular about their day to day operations
- Demonstrated conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrated ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule
- Operational flexibility with the working schedule, may be expected to work weekends, holidays and event
- Ability to multi-task in high-energy environment
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…