At Jumbotail, we believe in creating a world class customer experience, and we intend to build our customer delight operations as a center of excellence and a source of competitive advantage.
- Jumbotail Customer Delight Executive should answer calls professionally to provide information about products, services, receive orders, cancel orders, and obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers requests.
- Research and review policies regularly and communicate effective solutions to a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Make calls to existing customers or potential customers to provide education, support, troubleshooting and sales information, related to products or services we offer.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (Hindi, English and Kannada)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers base
- Excellent customer issue documentation skills
- Good listener to understand customer issues very clearly and provide resolution.
- Ability to focus on customers issues without distraction and provide resolution.
- Should be able to function independently as well as in a team.
- Familiarity with Microsoft excel, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Demonstrates understanding of the Android Apps.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate the internet.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with our diverse customer base.
- Ability to work with our customers that are business owners and very particular about their day to day operations.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates should be comfortable in a multi-tasking and high-energy environment. They should also be creative and analytical thinker with a passion for excellent customer service
- Minimum qualification is Graduate/ PG in any degree is eligible to apply.
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service or Seller Support function.