As a Vendor Manager-FMCG at Jumbtail you will-
- Focus on delivering a world class customer experience and exceptional sales and margin growth for Categories/ Selection responsible
- Be responsible for signing the right mix of selection through assigned Vendors
- Build Selection and terms negotiation with Vendors
- Focus on Pricing and Demand Generation
- Build relationship and Manage Vendor Performance to deliver superior customer experience
- End to end manage vendor accounts
- Be responsible for business Planning for short term and long term growth
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Proven experience (2-5 years) in Consumer facing sectors – Retail/ FMCG Preferred.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Proven track record as performer in past roles.
- Result oriented, independent and entrepreneurial approach
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across functions within the organisation.
- Problem Solving and decision making attitude.
- Strong attitude to be a team player and self motivating personality
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…