As a Financial Analyst at Jumbotail you will –
- Be responsible for Management Reporting and MIS. Set up system and process for financial evaluation of business performance on different parameters like operating margin, Net margin, ROI on different Dimensions of business like Brand, Category, SKU level, Customer level etc
- Work with CEO /COO / Finance Director in driving Budgeting process.
- Keep track of Budget Vs Actual, Root cause analysis for variance and suggesting corrective action.
- Work closely with Business Team and help in driving cost control, profitability and growth.
- Setup and automate reconciliation process in various activities of Finance like seller payment, vendor payment, collection accounting etc
- Work with Technology and Product teams and provide inputs to build Business reporting system.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- CA or MBA from top tier college with 3 -7 yrs of experience in Business Finance, reporting and MIS preferably from E-Commerce / FMCG / Retail major.
- Experience of working in E commerce company will be added advantage.
- Ability to provide business inputs and domain knowledge for finance analysis and reporting /budgeting to Business team and partner Functions.
- Excellent Reporting and Business Analytical Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited resource and tight timelines
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management skills.
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…