As a Decision Science Analyst at Jumbotail you will-
- Bring a thorough understanding of product analytics tools and data pipeline, and help the product and tech team with right data instrumentation frameworks, and data platforms.
- Generate pricing insights by performing pricing analysis and build pricing models, and devising merchandising strategies for food and grocery products sold on the platform.
- Lead investigations into multiple streams of product data, analyze behavioral and click through data, and build user behavior models, and data visualization on user funnels; Work, analyze, evaluate, and generate insights on the how users are interacting with our products and factor that into our pricing/merchandising models.
- Provide insights to the product team to develop new methods for optimizing product performance, selection strategies, and inventory guidance to drive GMV/CX goals.
- Design experiments to answer targeted questions and conduct exploratory data analysis in high dimensions.
- Research and develop new frameworks, models and processes for computing product affinity scores, and demand supply curves, based on behavioral and transactional data.
- Build business cases and models to quantify new opportunities, using data and solid business judgment
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- A bachelor’s degree in Statistics or other quantitative disciplines such as Engineering, Applied Mathematics, etc from IIT/BITS/IISc.
- 1-5 years professional experience in an analytical role
- Experience with working with large data sets, thorough knowledge of SQL, and top data mining softwares + data viz tools like Tableau software
- Very hands on experience of python/R to mine large scale data is mandatory
- Experience in building time series modeling & user behavior modeling
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions. Willingness to learn new techniques. Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth cross functional environment.
- A team player attitude and passion to deliver results.
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…