As an UX Designer at Jumbotail you will-
- Own end-to-end product design and produce usable designs iteratively.
- Be a member of our core design team and will work closely with product and engineering teams to research and design experiences for our customer facing android app, seller apps and associated platforms.
- Collaborate with user research teams in planning and executing user experience research processes like contextual interviews, card sorting, heuristic evaluations and usability testing.
- Research insights into viable design concepts and manifest them into seamless experiences.
In ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- A degree in design i.e B.Des or M.Des from NID, IIT or any other Tier 1 design school in India or any reputed international university.
- 7 – 10 years of hands on UX designer experience.
- Compulsive problem solving skills with excellent visualization, collaboration, and communication skills
- Ability to understand the complex systems, processes and relationships of people and products.
- Ability to creatively solve problems at all levels of detail – from the big picture to the nuts and bolts.
- Familiarity with lean UX process.
- Hands on experience and compulsive practitioners of user centric design processes
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced early stage startup environment.
- Experience in performing user research and usability testing.
- Ability to use data to make design decisions and ability to work with product and technology teams to study product performance and iterate design backed by data driven hypothesis.
- Ability to own large chunks of products and work on fullstack – ID, VD, UER, Graphic designers.
- Experience in designing mobile apps for indian audience.
- Excellent knowledge in design tools like Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Great communication skills – ability to present design, communicate concepts and explain design choices.
- Demonstrated ability to perform primary user experience research and work with user research teams.
- Demonstrated potential to build UX and VD teams.
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…