We are looking for a Technical Operations Engineer as part of our initial core team to setup, monitor, administer and maintain our Technology Operations Infrastructure. These include the build and deployment systems, logging and monitoring platforms, support for internal operations portals, resolving technical issues, managing AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting a wide variety of open source technologies and tools in UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Strong coding and scripting skills (Java/PHP/shell scripting/ Perl/ Ruby /Python)
- Strong grasp of build and deployment automation tools
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of AWS infrastructure management – EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Redshift etc.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Take ownership of technical issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve technical issues
- Have a startup mindset – An athlete who can run at breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company – early stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit, and scaling.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science
- 3-5 years of professional software engineering experience
… are strong on CS fundamentals and have great technical skills
… love solving real world problems using technology
… can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
… can envision a great future that you want create
… want to create the future you want to live in
… have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
… work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
… can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..