The supply chain solutions architect will be responsible for architecting and designing a scalable and cost efficient supply chain that is purpose built for fulfillment of bulk e-commerce transactions of food and grocery products. The supply chain should be optimised to enable a high level of customer service while keeping in mind business requirements and technology realities. The solutions architect will develop network designs, warehouse designs etc. and will be responsible for advanced modeling, simulation, and analysis to ensure the soundness of the solution.
- Experience in designing supply chain solutions for ecommerce marketplaces
- Experience in and in-depth understanding of the traditional supply chain for food and grocery, – packaged foods, FMCG, farm produce – fruits & vegetables etc.
- Full stack solution architect – both warehouse design, and transportation design
- Deep understanding of ERP, WMS, solvers, route planning concepts
- Experience/Familiarity in working with distributed systems, familiarity with web services integration with RESTful APIs
- Demonstrated ability to design technology backed supply chain solutions for operations heavy environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with credibility along side rock star engineering, and product teams
- Good written and oral communication skills to clearly explain solutions to non-technical audiences
- Ability to take on an unknown problem, deep dive on ground, understand the business requirements, and design the right supply chain keeping in mind customer service goals and business needs
- Demonstrated potential to solve hard problems through OR, and data science
- Deep understanding of core supply chain concepts, and demonstrated interest to grow in the domain.
- Good project management and vendor management skills
- Bachelors or Postgraduate degree in Engineering, or Food Technologies, or Agriculture Sciences. MBA in operations and or Industry standard certifications Supply chain certifications, Six Sigma Green Belt is a plus.
- Experience of 6-10yrs, of which atleast most recent 5yrs in supply chain roles.
… have a technology mindset
… love solving real world problems using technology
… can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
… can envision a great future that you want create
… have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
… work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
… can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..