As a Supply Chain Associate at Jumbotail you will handle responsibilities in one or more of following processes-
In the First Mile:
- Support the different Supply Chain Operations teams by providing visibility and support in terms of data analysis, setting up process adherence checks and publishing metrics and insights for the Supply Chain teams to take necessary action in a timely manner.
- Own process of first-mile pick sheet generation based on capacity available and inventory position.
- Co-ordinate and follow-up on returns to sellers/vendors ensuring items are received in the right quantity and quality.
- Co-ordinate for weight issue /MRP issue cases with vendors/sellers to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provide assistance to the business team / catalogue team for requirements of photo shoot / pick up of new product launches.
In the Fulfillment Center:
- Build checks in inward process, ensure all inwards are done within SLA and with accuracy.
- Supervise cycle counting and inventory correction activity.
- Track and publish productivity report for inward, put away, picking, dispatch executives.
- Conduct complete RCA on fill rate issues and publish reports to track expired and slow moving stock with the help of ground operations.
- Follow-up with business team to ensure timely liquidation.
In the Last Mile:
- Ensure process adherence and follow-up with ground team to provide an unparalleled delivery experience to customers.
- Ensure first level escalation in case of any process failures.
- Ensure the performance is met and provide support and guidance in case of any lag.
- Maintain daily MIS reporting on performance for different locations- DCs.
- Co-ordinate with KAM/VAM/CD/FC/FM/Payments and resolve customer escalations.
- Responsible for Last mile planning and routes planning across Distribution Centres using route planning software.
- Conduct First level Payment reconciliation check and audit.
- Ensure follow up on return pickups, goods replacement and payment followups cheque replacement to ensure 100% adherence without impact on delivery SLAs.
- Handle vehicle capacity planning, raising requests for ad-hoc capacity when needed across first mile, last mile and line haul.
- Overview timely reporting and SLA adherence by all vehicles.
- Ensure complete reconciliation of logistics bills, bike reimbursements.
- Publish daily report on vehicle reporting time, vehicle capacity and time utilization.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Ideally a degree in Engineering or a Supply Chain/Logistics/ Manufacturing related
- Discipline – Microsoft Excel knowledge is a requirement.
- Experience preferably (not mandatory) in logistics/supply chain role.
- Demonstrated history of pursuing excellence in previous roles and high attention to detail and an ability to work in teams and influence without positional authority.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bias for action and be passionate about achieving results and driving efficiency and process improvement.
- Ability to work in an operational 7/365 environment.
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by. If you-
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
..we would like to hear from you…