We are looking for super smart business analysts, who will collaborate with a fantastic product/tech team, and business teams, on a wide range of problems. You will bring analytical rigor and statistical methods to the challenges of food/grocery/fmcg pricing & merchandising, measuring impact of our product/business decisions on GMV/NPS, understanding the behavior of end-users and help improve end product user experience, and lead research and development of sophisticated pricing models.
- Generate pricing insights by perform pricing analysis and build pricing models, and device merchandizing strategies for food and grocery products sold in the platform.
- Bring a thorough understanding of product analytics tools and data pipeling, and help the product and tech team with right data instrumentation frameworks, and data platforms.
- Lead investigations into multiple streams of product data, analyze behavioral and click through data, and build user behavior models, and data visualization on user funnels; Work, Analyze, evaluate, and generate insights on the how users are interacting with our products and factor that into our pricing/merchandising models.
- Provide Insights to the product team to develop new methods for optimizing product performance, selection strategies, and inventory guidance to drive GMV/CX goals.
- Design experiments to answer targeted questions. Conduct exploratory data analysis in high dimensions.
- Research, and Develop new frameworks, models and processes for computing product affinity scores, and demand supply curves, based on behavioral and transactional data.
- Build business cases and models to quantify new opportunities, using data and solid business judgment.
- A bachelor’s degree in Statistics or other quantitative disciplines such as Engineering, Applied Mathematics, etc from IIT/BITS/IISc.
- 3-5 years professional experience in an analytical role.
- Experience with working with large data sets. Thorough knowledge of top data mining softwares (R, python) and query languages such as SQL, HIVE, and data viz tools like Tableau software. Very strong knowledge of Excel is mandatory.
- Experience in working on finance analytics projects to derive GMV and Financial goals insights.
- Experience in building Time series modeling & user behavior modeling experience.
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions. Willingness to learn new techniques. Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth cross functional environment.
- A team player with a great attitude and passion to deliver results.
… have a technology mindset with strong skills in data and analytics
… love solving real world problems using data and technology
… Build and lead great teams
… can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
… can envision a great future that you want create
… have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
… work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
… can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..