As a Manager – Process Excellence at Jumbotail you will-
- Be responsible for driving process improvements across FC
- Be responsible for engineering and re engineering processes at FC
- Play a critical role in the building foolproof, efficient, risk mitigated processes while improving them and enforcing them by setting KPIs and audit controls.
- Be responsible for development, measurement, monitoring and reporting of process KPI’s and parameters across the Fulfillment operations
- Be responsible for development and management of all SOP’s in the Fulfillment operations including change process, version control, distribution, availability etc.
- Implement change and contribute in cross-functional Six Sigma initiatives
- Build a culture of continuous improvement and learning across the supply chain
- Translate supply chain problems to the product team for product enhancements and improvements.
- Improve efficiency, utilisation and productivity across Fulfillment operations
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Ideally a graduate/post graduate degree in Engineering or a Supply Chain/Logistics/ Manufacturing related discipline or MBA.
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, Process reengineering and Kaizen methodologies
- 5-7 years experience pertaining to Business Process Improvements & change Management with large, complex & high growth business organisations or in consulting organisations on stated deliverables.
- Prior experience of leading large process initiatives is desirables.
- Knowledge of business process review, improvement and re engineering theory and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to develop and deliver presentations, analytical and organizational skills, facilitation skills
- Proven experience in setting the design and execution of operation process improvement strategies and solutions in a multiple locations
- Ability to lead & work and re prioritize within a changing environment and cope with ambiguity
- Ability to analyse problems, delivering practical and innovative solutions critical to business needs
- Excellent relationship builder, with the necessary personal impact to build credibility
- Self-motivation and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to plan and prioritize work and time to meet changing requirements and short timescales
- Strong analytical decision making skills, including the ability to balance conflicting interests and making decisions based on incomplete or unreliable information.
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…