As a Last Mile Hub Manager at Jumbotail you will –
- Be accountable for managing inward, outward, cross docking and consolidation processes inside the hub.
- Be primary stakeholder to ensure in full and in time deliveries with no product mismatch.
- Be responsible for planning and hiring for in-hub pickers and loaders
- Maintain attendance of last mile vehicles and track them in real time
- Be responsible for checking of RTO & RVP shipments as per standard operating process.
- Manage cash collection and cash deposit. You will also manage cash handover and acknowledgement.
- Conduct Cash and POS reconciliation on the system on daily basis before closing the Hub.
- Be responsible for management of petty cash and daily updation of expenses in ERP.
- Provide insurance related support such as documentation, correspondence and follow up for closure.
- Be responsible for generating petty cash voucher, ensuring appropriate signatory compliances, book keeping and filing of voucher for future references.
- Own recovery process for lost shipments
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders – Customer Delight team, central team, superiors, and other support functions.
- Ensure Stock Audit at the hub at the end of the business day.
- Be responsible for conducting Monthly Fixed Asset Audit in coordination with the hub management team on the 1st Wednesday of the month.
- Implement cost saving initiative and increase efficiency of deliveries.
- Generate all required reports, send them to Payments & Finance team and required stakeholders.
- Maintain proper records of all financial activities undertaken in hub.
- Deal with statutory compliance officials as Hub In-Charge.
- Check and coordinate with all stakeholders regarding facility related activities like water, electricity bills.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience preferably (not mandatorily) from logistics/supply chain and related industry with cashiering experience.
- A graduate degree in Commerce. Master’s Degree holders will be preferred.
- Has experience of managing large volume of cash on a daily basis.
- Has experience in accounting and bookkeeping and skills used in Logistics/ Couriers/ Retail/ FMCG/ FMCD industry.
- Ability to identify, analyze and propose solutions for effective and efficient cost management.
- Ability to escalate problems and concerns related to cash management and recoveries proactively to Payments team, Hub In-Charge, and all concerned.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate in the most effective manner with juniors, peers and seniors.
- Ability to conduct stock and asset audits in a coordinated manner and reporting appropriately.
- Reasonable knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Outlook mail.
We are looking who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you..