As a Finance Manager – Marketplace Finance at Jumbotail you will –
- Work very closely with Business Team, Customer Delight, Credit Team, Key account Managers, Technology and product team as Business partner.
- Be responsible for Building the Finance process for the Market Place operations like, Collection accounting and controls, disbursement of payments to sellers, Budgeting / Planning for the business, Marketing spend management, Reporting and Analysis of financial numbers.
- Design and drive payment processes for marketplace sellers in the most efficient way.
- Lead the collection and sales accounting team for Market Place operations.
- Drive the strategy for company’s payment related product offerings including wallets, loyalty cards etc, to help us design simple tax efficient and compliant offerings.
- Be accountable for integrity of company’s finances and ensure readiness for Audit and compliance.
- Work with Technology and Product teams and provide inputs to build the accounting platform/backend for both marketplace and internal finance control systems
- Monitor the operating and financial performance of the business, track cash flow, and Supply chain costs on a periodic basis.
- Set up system and process for financial evaluation of business performance on different parameters like operating margin, Net margin, ROI on different Dimensions of business like Brand, Category, SKU level, Customer level etc
- Handle budgeting / planning for the business operations, cash flows and working capital management.
- Work with SCM team on building the supply chain network in cost effective manner.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- CA with 3 -7 yrs of experience in Accounts and Finance preferably from E-Commerce / FMCG / Retail major
- Article Ship from top 10 audit firms (preferably big 4)
- Experience of working in E commerce company will be added advantage
- Ability to provide business inputs and domain knowledge for finance/accounting / Taxation to Business team and partner Functions
- Excellent Reporting and Business Analytical Skills
- Ability to work under pressure with limited resource and tight timelines
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management skills
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…