As Finance Manager – Corporate at Jumbotail you will –
- Set up correct system and processes for Accounting in line with accounting standard and periodic closure of books.
- Handle statutory audits with company auditors, Tax audits (Direct and Indirect), Internal Audits and any audit conducted by Investors.
- Present financial statement of Jumbotail on a periodic basis to VP – Finance.
- Handle tax compliance (both Direct and Indirect) which will cover Liaising with tax authorities and govt bodies, and/or external consultants, filling of returns, payment, litigation etc.
- Handle statutory Compliances for the Company, including Companies Act, FEMA, Shops & Establishment, Professional Tax, etc.
- Set up Internal Financial Controls for the company and ensuring the compliance for same.
- Manage cash flow planning, Banking and Treasury operations.
- Design and drive payment processes for market place sellers, trade vendors, supplier of services etc in most efficient way.
- Work with Vice President – Finance on building strong finance team in the company
- Supervise and monitor over the work of accounting team of service provider and ensuring the work as per agreed TAT and quality.
- Work with Vice President – Finance in special projects like ERP implementation etc.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- CA with 3 -7 yrs of experience in Accounts and Finance preferably from E-Commerce / FMCG / Retail major
- Article Ship from top 10 audit firms (preferably big 4)
- Experience of working in E commerce company will be added advantage
- Ability to provide business inputs and domain knowledge for finance/accounting / Taxation to Business team and partner Functions
- Excellent Reporting and Business Analytical Skills
- Ability to work under pressure with limited resource and tight timelines
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management skills
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…