As customer success executive, you will be ambassador of our customers, own overall relation with assigned customers, which include: Increasing product adoption, ensuring retention, satisfaction and success. You establish an emotional connection with each assigned customers and drive continued value of Jumbotail products and services. You will program manage any escalations related to assigned customers. You will work with customers to establish critical Issues or Issue patterns and aid the customers by scalable fashion. You will own Jumbotail business transparency to the assigned customers. You will work to identify & develop opportunities to other business team to increase the share of wallet of the customer. You will build a culture of customer point of view in all the business discussion. You will advocate customer needs/issues cross-functionally. You will develop, prepare, and nurture customers for Jumbotail & Government policies and legal aspects. In short term, You will acquire your own set of customers and program manage the initial incubation processes to understand the flow of acquisition and incubation. You will activate them by high impact at the time of acquisition & using scalable mechanism. You will use scalable resources for acquisition and updating newer version of the app in long run. You will drive recency of the customer and make sure customers are transacting in our platform
- Being customer fanatic and going above and beyond to solve customer problems.
- Ability to work with constraints of cost, resources and time & ability to use scalable resources to get things done.
- Highly data oriented & ability to understand problems using data. Knowledge of excel, SQL and any other analytical tools will be an added advantage.
- High adaption to technology enabled environment and ability to understand change in technology.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally for customer related issues/escalations.
- Ability to think on feet and examine any problem in a structured manner.
- A good understanding of FMCG retail business is an advantage. However, having strong sense of business and retail, is sufficient.
- Knowledge of regional languages as most of our customers communicate in their regional languages.
- Impeccable communication skills – both spoken and written.
- Graduation/Masters from Tier1/Tier2 college of the state, 0-24 month of work experience in customer facing (F2F) role
… have willingness to work on field and get your hands dirty
… are passionate about startups, especially food and grocery industry
… can go above and beyond for customers with high bias for action
… are driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
… can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
… can envision a great future that you want create
… have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
… work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
… can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..