As a Customer Success Executive at Jumbotail you will –
- Acquire your set of customers and manage the initial incubation processes to understand the flow of acquisition and incubation
- Activate your set of customers through high impact at the time of acquisition & using scalable mechanism
- Use scalable resources for acquisition and updating newer version of the app in long run
- Drive recency of the customer and make sure customers are transacting in our platform
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers, which include: Increasing product adoption, ensuring retention, satisfaction and success.
- Establish an emotional connection with each assigned customer and drive continued value of Jumbotail products and services.
- Program manage any escalations related to assigned customers.
- Work with customers to establish critical Issues or Issue patterns and aid the customers by scalable fashion
- Own Jumbotail business transparency to the assigned customers.
- Work to identify & develop opportunities to other business team to increase the share of wallet of the customer
- Build a culture of customer point of view in all the business discussion
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-functionally.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for Jumbotail & Government policies and legal aspects.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Knowledge of regional languages as most of our customers communicate in their regional languages. (Languages are region specific)
- Willingness to work on field and get hands dirty
- Passion to work with startups, especially food and grocery industry
- Willingness to go above and beyond for customers with high bias for action
- Graduation/Masters from Tier1/Tier2 college of the state
- 0-24 month of work experience in customer facing (F2F) role
- Passion to go above and beyond to solve customer problems
- Ability to work with constraints of cost, resources and time
- Highly data oriented approach and ability to understand problems using dat
- Knowledge of excel, SQL and any other analytical tools will be an added advantage
- Inclination to work in technology enabled environment and ability to understand change in technology
- Ability to use scalable resources to get things done
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally for customer related issues/escalations
- Ability to think on feet and examine any problem in a structured manner
We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…