As a Cashier at Jumbotail you will –
- Manage collection and deposit of cash and cheques
- Ensure handover and acknowledgement of cash and cheques
- Conduct reconciliation across cash, cheque, digital, wallet and any other payment mode on the system on daily basis before EoD
- Ensure CMS handover
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders – Customer Delight team, central team, superiors, and other support functions to complete reconciliation
- Generate all required reports, send them to Payments & Finance team and required stakeholders
- Identify and highlight any discrepancies between payments collected and goods delivered
An ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Graduate degree in Commerce. Master’s Degree holders will be preferred.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of cashiering experience preferably in Logistics/ Couriers/ Retail/ FMCG/ FMCD/ Banking & Finance Industry.
- Experience of managing large volume of cash on a daily basis.
- Experience in collection and reconciliation of payments against goods delivered across different payment modes.
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping and skills used in Logistics/ Couriers/ Retail/ FMCG/ FMCD industry.
- Ability to escalate problems and concerns related to cash management and recoveries proactively to Payments team, Hub In-Charge, and all concerned.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate in the most effective manner with juniors, peers and seniors.
- Should know computing skills especially reasonable knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Outlook mail.
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you…