As an Associate Graphic Designer at Jumbotail you will –
- Help us communicate with the next billion people of India, who lack the reading literacy for any language and for whom, visuals act as the primary mode of communication
- Work collaboratively with teams (Product, Design, Customer Delight, Business, Marketing) to understand their needs, align with our customer needs and communicate the complex ideas, workflows, policy requirements, merchandising schemes, and other such information, through simple, visually rich graphics for our mobile app and offline communication channels
- Help us translate the information into a visually consumable form for our customers
- Be able to use the user-centered design processes and be able to continuously refine the design language that best works for our users.
- Would be the one who can help us in setting the design language for all communication to our target audience across both digital and print media.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has –
- Bachelor degree in graphic design, visual communication, from top tier institute or equivalent professional experience required
- 0-2 years of proven professional experience as a graphic designer, visual communication designer or equivalent
- Experience in graphic design of marketing and branding collaterals
- Extremely high motivation to design for an audience who represent the next billion people of the country and first time mobile app adopters
- Ability to create visually pleasant digital & print compositions for our mobile app, illustrations, marketing and business collaterals
- Strong portfolio with prior work experience preferably in e-commerce or any consumer facing digital product
- Expert knowledge of design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Strong inclination to work with stakeholders to understand the problem statement and to design for the target user
- Expert understanding of typography, visual composition, color, layouts and visual consistency
- Attention to details with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to give attention to details, acknowledge feedback and manifest it constructively
- Ability to think user first and understand the implications of the design on overall user experience
- Ability to be organized with the creation and delivery of creative assets
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment of an early stage startup
- Ability to research and design communication systems for an audience who are multilingual and not necessarily literate in their own mother tongue
- Ability to simplify & setup the design language keeping the perspective of the user within their domain
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you..