As an Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance with Jumbotail you will-
- Lead Regional Food Safety Operations and establish Food Safety Management System across company operations in food supply chain, including warehousing, distribution centers and transportation.
- Facilitate Operations team in establishing good warehousing, distribution and transportation practices with effective monitoring systems for expiry management, product & packaging integrity, labelling compliance, infestation and pest control.
- Coordinate on day to day operational issues among various business teams and support business teams / corporate food safety team in resolving customer concerns, food safety & quality incidents, including root cause analysis and taking apt corrective actions.
- Be responsible for risk assessment, standardization of safe food processes and ensuring conformance to company standards, as well as regulatory compliance, including licenses; food recall; food imports; FSSAI Food Product Approvals.
- Lead and execute GAP analysis for regulatory requirements for food products and labels, make sure all products and their labels are in compliance of FSSAI and SWMA regulations.
- Establish and implement FSMS programme within organisation, and support vendors with implementation of food safety plan as required by Jumbotail Technologies.Guide and support stakeholder partners in implementing food safety and quality program, including food safety capacity building, product development, food safety and quality management system assessments.
- Develop food safety training modules and conduct food safety trainings of associates at various levels in organization, in association with Learning & Development- Team, besides organizing training workshops for external stakeholders.
- Develop and design product specific sample collection and testing plans, execute food quality monitoring protocols for internal testing and manage overall lab testing and validations.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology, Food Science, Food Microbiology or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in food safety and quality operations across food processing industry, food retail, food imports and exports
- Strong regulatory knowledge of India’s food safety laws and allied regulations (SWMA, FFSAI etc)
- Hands on experience of laboratory analytical testings viz Moisture, protein, ash content, etc
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
…we would like to hear from you..